Change Your Habits. Change The Outcomes.
Setting a course for the road ahead
Spring is a wonderful time of the year! It wakes us from our winter blues and provides new perspectives for the future. This is the perfect time to make sure your financial decisions align with the direction of your dreams.
When you look at your financial goals, do you feel like you are making progress? Will you reach your goals by continuing on the path you are right now?
If your answer is “no”, then you probably identify with one of these four financial goals:
- Freedom from financial stress
- Freedom from worry about unexpected expenses
- Freedom from debt
- Freedom to make choices
You want to experience financial freedom and have confidence in knowing that the choices you make will help build the life you want. You want to take control of your finances and know what metrics matter the most.
But how do you get from where you are today to where you want to be?
What do you need to build healthy financial habits?
In order to achieve your goals, you need to understand the key factors that directly impact your financial strength and create a personal roadmap. In order to be able to do that, you need the following things:
- A snapshot of your current debt to income
- A snapshot of your cost of living expenses
- Calculate your current Financial Health score
- Clearly stated goals and priorities – to live the life you want
- Identify your unique SPICE
Each of these steps are absolutely critical to reaching your goals, and are discussed in our Financial Wellness 101: The Ultimate Financial Handbook for Young Professionals. In this course, we will help you work through each step, as well as provide you tools to track and improve each one over time.
What to expect
Our financial handbook for recent graduates and young professionals – Financial Wellness 101 offers:
- Online self-paced course
- Key healthy financial habits
- Learn how to stay grounded even in the midst of challenges and disruptions
- Understand the financial metrics that matter the most
- Craft a life-vision to help guide daily financial decisions
- Build a solid financial foundation – Manage, Protect, Borrow, Grow and Give
- Unlimited access to the course and materials
Not ready to start our course?
Take advantage of our free 30-minute financial coaching session!
Our 30-minute Financial Coaching power session, normally $50, is FREE for a limited time. Schedule your session now. This 1:1 power session will focus on your biggest financial challenge and offer you the opportunity to learn more about the work we do.
Decide today to make 2022 your Year of Financial Zen! We’re looking forward to helping you build a life you love!
Your journey from Financial Stress to Financial Zen is within reach. Give yourself the gift of financial wellness and make 2022 your Year of Financial Zen!
Your Coach at My Financial Zen